Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Begining

Everything has a beginning, except one single person (or thing or energy) which we know as GOD. The beginning of GOD is unknown and we will never know about it, as if we know how God was created then why will we call him/her GOD????

Anyway, this discussion is not on GOD but about beginning. as I started earlier everything has a beginning and that beginning was in the fraction of second. Even people say that they have spent countless hours on anything but the real beginning was when they got the idea and that idea came to them in fraction of second. Similarly the universe beginning was within a fraction of second, the Big Bang, when the Universe and time was created.

It all started with Idea. According to Hindu Religion, God was idle and a thought struck his mind. I am one, lets become many, and with this idea he expanded to form the universe with his energy. Similarly if we consider that the Universe's creation was done by God, then there should be an idea, an idea to create something. Now the question rises what was before that? That is a big mystery which I don't think we will ever be able to solve.

Idea, this was also the base for this blog. I have seen many sites which tried to speak about their religion but the drawback of those site is that they always criticize other religion to say their religion is good. I was not able to see any single intellectual who could present Hinduism properly, there are lot of people who are talking about merits of Hinduism but they all are doing it for their own benefit, we call them Guru. While the intellectual persons are devoting their time to be recognized as Secular, and the easiest way for them to be recognized as secular is to by criticizing their own religion. So the idea struck into my mind that why not try to create a platform where I will not talk about things which are useless but are taught by Gurus just to make followers or speak bad about own religion or any other religion to gain cheap popularity. Since my view on religion is different and I see things in different perspective. Over time I will share all my thoughts with some related text from different books on this blog.

Back to the idea, the idea which came to my mind was very instantaneous and I postponed it a lot but now I have decided to devote some time to it. So here is my blog with something new coming over time. I hope that I will be able to bring some new light on mythology with the view of science.

Till then bye....

Aditya

No comments:

Post a Comment